New Year, New Story

Okay, first of all, I'd like to say, Happy New Year! I do hope the 2016 will be better than last year. It's about time to start a new year with fresh thoughts, fresh memories, and everything.

So, I finished the "New Air Force of the Leaf" story, about what happened to Naruto and Shikamaru after he married, and I have a makeup story of Mecha-Naruto versus Naruto, yes, in my version as I love aviation and gunfight, but please note that I never watched "Gunslinger" or other gunfight anime things. It's a fiction beyond fiction.

Say, I'd like to say thanks to Masashi Kishimoto for his great Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden anime series.

You can download them here. Happy New Year!

New Air Force of the Leaf

Mediafire | Google Drive

The Weapon of Mass Destruction, Mecha-Naruto

Mediafire | Google Drive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Ace Combat Fan Fiction) The Tale of Boruto Uzumaki

The Ninja World Tournament DYOM Mission Pack

[One-Shot] The Promotion of Staff Sergeant