Christmas to you all!

Well, I never said anything about Christmas since few years back in this blog, so then, Merry Christmas, for all Christians out there!

I'll post ya some pictures that may look interesting; I got some from Google and some has been edited by me. Have a look, and feel free to download it if you see fit. Hell, do whatever you like with it.










The story continues. With the release of Boruto movie, I have a proposal of new beginning, a chance for new heroes like Boruto and Sarada to begin again (reminds me of Sierra Madre, if anyone has played Fallout: New Vegas - Dead Money DLC then you know what that means).

Stories are still in development; as such, I'm already crazed to Naruto since young (and fuck me if I'm imitating him).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Ace Combat Fan Fiction) The Tale of Boruto Uzumaki

The Ninja World Tournament DYOM Mission Pack

[One-Shot] The Promotion of Staff Sergeant