Finishing Collection 2 - apparently on Road to Capitol title

Okay, after I made mods in the GTA, I feel like I'm getting bored, so I went back to the short story making; this time I'm working on Collection 2.

Remember Road to Ninja, the ninth Naruto Movie that was a big hit for us fans years ago? I heard the tenth one, The Last, has released in Japan. This time I'm remaking the story in that movie in New York City and Boston City style, in which about the ninjas traveled to the country of Uncle Sam to get a work as a police officer in NYC while the Hokage became a temporary UN Secretary replacing Kofi Annan that was on a vacation trip to his homeland. Yeah, this might be the craziest story that I ever made, but I think it's gonna take some time; homework's got so many and so tight.

In Collection 2 I have finished these parts/titles:
  • Novaya Zemlya Prison of Hell (a remake of Blood Prison - Naruto the Movie)
  • Battle of the Galway (a remake of Naruto Shippuden the Movie 3 - Inheritors of the Will of Fire)
  • 507th Tactical Fighter Squadron (another Battle Preview representing the 507th TFS, a fictional USAF squadron in LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2 RU/US Advanced Weapons mod)
  • A4-ATC619 (another Battle Preview; if you heard about Mecha-Naruto, then don't confuse this one. It's a replica of real Naruto, android or cyborg, not like the ones in the "Terminator", friendly to everyone, but such a killing machine)
Also in this collection, I'm working on these titles:
  • Road to Capitol (a remake of Road to Ninja - Naruto the Movie) -- WIP
  • Iraqi Prophecy of Tyranny (a remake of Naruto Shippuden the Movie 1)
  • Rumors of Saddam Hussein (a remake of Naruto Shippuden the Movie 4 - The Lost Tower)
It's still take a long time, since I got bored with games, and taking snapshots of Naruto's actions in the films may take some time. Still, I gotta thank Masashi Kishimoto for the characters of Naruto - you the man!

Before I post another here, I'll share you some pictures about Road to Capitol - currently WIP.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Ace Combat Fan Fiction) The Tale of Boruto Uzumaki

The Ninja World Tournament DYOM Mission Pack

[One-Shot] The Promotion of Staff Sergeant